Biscuit Roll With Mango Cream – A home-baked, well-chilled biscuit roll filled with mango cream is generally out of print at every coffee hour. A recipe that suits once eaten while relaxing and just try it with this food cara membuat kerupuk original recipes from Indonesia.
Ingredients: for 10 – 12 biscuit slices
For the biscuits:
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp of lukewarm water
- 80 g of sugar
- 4 egg white
- 1 pinch of salt
- 80 g of flour type 405
- 40 g foodstuff
- ½ tsp baking powder
For the mango cream:
- 350 g of mature mango
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice or apple juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 sheets of white gelatin
- 400 g whipped cream
- 2 pack vanilla sugar
- 2 packs of creamy powder
- 80 g of sugar
- For the preparation of this recipe of biscuit roll with mango cream first the biscuit mass should be baked.
- To do this, spread the large baking tray from the oven with a little grease, place a large baking paper over it.
- Preheat oven to 190 ° C.
- 4 Separate eggs in egg yolk and egg whites and place in two different mixing bowls.
- Mix the egg white with a small pinch salt with the stirring sticks from the electric hand mixer to a firm egg.
- Add 3 tablespoons of lukewarm water to the 4 egg yolks and quickly stir thoroughly with the stirring bars.
- Gradually let the sugar trickle in and continue stirring until a thick white foamy egg mass has formed.
- Switch off the mixer and continue with a mixing spoon or snow beaker.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and the foodstuffs. Transfer it to a flour sieve and sprinkle over the foam of the egg. Add about 2/3 of the solid ice-cream and mix it into an airy, loose biscuit. Finally, loosen the remaining egg whisk loosely, evenly with a snow beaker.
- Place the sponge cake immediately on the middle of the paper baking sheet and spread evenly over the plate.
- Brush the baking tray quickly into the middle of the preheated oven at 190 ° C and bake with an upper / lower heat for approx. 10 – 12 minutes to a light biscuit dough plate.
- Wash a kitchen towel (without fabric softener) under cold water and place it on the table.
- Hold the baked baking tray, which has been baked, on the papers with the hands and then turn the paper upwards onto the damp kitchen towel.
- Carefully pull off the baked baking paper quickly.
- Slightly lift the biscuit plate with the kitchen cloth and roll it into a sponge roll. The end of the roll should be at the bottom.
- Cover the sponge for about 2 minutes with a damp cloth. Then remove the cover again and allow the sponge roll to evaporate well and allow to cool.
For the mango cream filling:
- From the 350 g of mango, remove about 100 g, cut into very small cubes, sprinkle with 1 tsp of lemon juice and set aside.
- Cut the rest of the mango into coarse pieces, transfer into a small mixing vessel and purge with the bar blender.
- Stir gelatine in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Whipped cream with vanilla sugar, creamy powder and 80 g of sugar to a firm whipped cream, then cool.
- In a smaller saucepan dissolve the lightly pressed gelatine leaves together with 2 tablespoons juice (do not boil).
- Immediately pull the pot aside, and stir 1 tbsp of the mango puree with a snow bean under the gelatine. Then quickly add 2 tbsp of the fruit puree.
- Mix the whole gelatin content from the pot with the remaining mango puree to a uniform mass and allow to briefly thicken.
- Place the thickened fruit puree on the cold whipped cream and either mix briefly with the stirring rods or with a snow bean to form a mango cream.
- Remove approximately 1/3 of the mango cream and cool to the side for the later spreading of the biscuit roll.
- Carefully unroll the well-chilled biscuit roll with your hands.
- Sprinkle the sponge cake with the mango cream.
- Spread the small pieces of mango to the side at the bottom of the roll and roll the coated biscuit plate from the sides into a roll. The end of the roll should be at the bottom.
Brush the biscuit roll all over the surface with the mango cream, and leave it covered for at least a few hours, even better, overnight in the refrigerator. Just before serving, you can garnish the sponge roll with fresh mango or lime pieces.