Green Asparagus Salad With Cheese Recipe – Green asparagus salad with cheese gives a light but still satisfying lettuce meal at the spring time together with plenty of fresh herbs. Healthy food for those of you who are on a diet, because they have to eat that made from natural and fresh you must also be advised to try the following recipe resep membuat perkedel healthy recipes and can increase stamina for daily activities.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 4 servings of green crisp salad
- (Iceberg salad, Salatherzen salad, etc.)
- 500 g of green asparagus
- 1 radish radish
- 200 g Emmentaler cheese or
- Spicy mountain cheese
- 2 – 3 slices of whole grain toast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ bunch of fresh parsley
- 1 Bunch of chives
- A handful of arugula (rocket)
- Garden cress or chervil
For the salad marinade:
- 3 – 4 tablespoons white balsam vinegar
- Some pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- For the preparation of this recipe Green asparagus salad with cheese should first washed the green asparagus, cleaned, as necessary, the lower third of the asparagus sticks are peeled thinly.
- Cut the green asparagus sticks into pieces about 4 cm long and cook them in lightly salted cooking water for about 6 – 7 minutes while still soft, but lightly bite.
- Strain through a sieve, rinse immediately with cold water (blanch) and drain in the strainer.
- For the green asparagus salad 4 portions of previously washed green salad slightly smaller possibly cut into strips equal in a large salad bowl.
- Above the cooled asparagus pieces.
- Slice the radishes, sprinkle over the salad.
- Mix everything loosely.
- Cut the cheese into strips or cubes and mix it with the asparagus salad.
- Finely chop the herbs, sprinkle over them.
- Toastbrot into small cubes, fried in a pan in olive oil crispy golden yellow.
- Finally, quickly stir from the above ingredients for the salad marinade according to personal taste a slightly sweet / sour marinade.
Soak the lettuce and serve with the crispy toast cubes immediately as hearty green asparagus salad with cheese strips.